National mental health organisation Beyond Blue has created a dedicated website to help Australian cope with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service offers practical advice on a broad range of related topics, such as:
- Working effectively from home
- Creating and activating a support network
- Managing anxiety about COVID-19 vaccination
- Finding health coping mechanisms during lockdown
- Maintaining self-care while supporting others
Key mental health support information is also offered in many languages other than English.
Beyond Blue is also providing support via online forums, webchat and a 24/7 telephone counseling service available on 1800 512 348.