Conversations Matter is an online resource hub managed by Everymind to encourage healthy conversations about suicide. Resources are divided into two main categories – one for community members and the other for mental health professionals.
Resources for community cover:
- Group discussions about suicide prevention
- When someone is thinking about suicide
- When communities are affected by suicide
- Those bereaved by suicide
- Telling a child about a suicide
Resources for professionals address:
- Core principles for guiding community conversations
- Supporting CALD communities to talk about suicide
- Working with Aboriginal communities in NSW
Information is available in PDF, video and podcast formats.