Developed by the Black Dog Institute and respected partners, the HeadGear app is for people who want to manage their mental health directly from their mobile phone. The app, which can be downloaded free from the Apple Store or Google Play, allows time-poor adults to undertake a 30-day mental fitness challenge that only takes five to 10 minutes each day.
- Relaxation, mindfulness and breathing exercises
- Coping strategies to help manage life’s challenges and reduce stress
- Being supportive to mates going through tough times
- Getting active and staying healthy
- Improving sleep
- Building meaningful connections
HeadGear has been clinically proven to reduce anxiety and depression, and program content can be fully personalised to individual needs.